Peak Care Assisted Living Homes delivers a unique senior living experience for seniors who need assistance with daily living activities. Residents live in beautiful, well-furnished homes, guaranteeing a personal level of care that’s unattainable at large facilities. More importantly, it ensures the seniors in their care feel at home — because they’re actually living in a house.
Peak Care currently offers two homes in Scottsdale: the Scottsdale Life I and Scottsdale Life II. Both homes can accommodate up to 10 residents in private rooms with semi-private Jack & Jill bathrooms.
The trained staff at Peak Care Assisted Living Homes are available 24/7, ready to provide assistance with everything from eating to bathing, dressing, grooming, and medication management. The staff also handles all of the housekeeping, laundry, maintenance, and groundskeeping.
In addition to enjoying the comforts of a single-family home, Peak Care Assisted Living Homes feature the following amenities and services:
- Cable TV and internet access
- Daily activities for socializing, recreation, and exercise
- Home health visits from family physician, podiatrist, and dentist
- Monthly beautician visits
- Monthly nail care with weekly manicure/pedicure maintenance
- Nutritious, well-balanced home-cooked meals and snacks
- Occupational and physical therapy
- On-call physicians and nurses
- Wound therapy
Peak Care Assisted Living Homes also provide hospice care and memory care for patients with Dementia and Alzheimer’s Disease.
Regular activities are an integral part of a happy, well-balanced life, so the staff at Peak Care Assisted Living Homes keep residents busy with a number of daily activities. Examples of popular activities include:
- Arts & crafts
- Book club
- Card, board games, and puzzles
- Church services
- Fitness activities
- Memory games
- Movie night
- Music and songs
- Neighborhood walks
- Pet therapy
- Scenic tours
- Tea parties
- Visiting musicians and comedians