Belmont Village is an award-winning senior community located in Scottsdale, Arizona. The upscale senior living facility specializes in assisted living and memory care, striking the perfect balance between care, comfort, and active living.
The Frank Lloyd Wright-style community at Belmont Village includes elegant common areas that make the perfect destination for community activities, socializing, and spending time with your family. Residents are provided with everything they need to thrive socially, physically, and mentally, and the expert staff is trained to deliver the optimal balance of service and support to suit any lifestyle.
Residents at Belmont Village will enjoy all of the benefits of resort-style living, including the following amenities:
- Barber shop and beauty salon
- Chef-prepared meals and restaurant-style dining
- Housekeeping and maintenance
- Outdoor dining patio and garden terrace
- Outdoor heated swimming pool
- Professionally supervised fitness center
- Scheduled transportation
- Social and enrichment activities
- Tech center with community computers
- Wireless internet throughout the property
One of the highlights at Belmont Village is the chef-prepared meals at Josephine’s Kitchen. Residents will enjoy restaurant-style dining with 24 daily choices for meals, including a variety of dishes with special dietary restrictions in mind.
In addition to the resort-style amenities, Belmont Village offers an extensive array of health benefits for its assisted living and memory care patients. Residents can expect the following services:
- Assistance with daily living activities (bathing, grooming, dressing, eating, etc.)
- Licensed nurse and staff on-site, available 24/7
- Medication management
- On-site therapy
Belmont Village is a diabetes center of excellence. They also specialize in Parkinson’s disease, and are partnered with the Muhammad Ali Parkinson Center.
Memory care is another important focus at Belmont Village. The community features a dedicated memory care neighborhood, and promote a whole brain fitness lifestyle with Circle of Friends memory support.
Belmont Village welcomes short-term residents for transitional stays and respite care. There’s no buy-in or long-term contract required.