Resort-style living has its benefits, but when it comes to assisted living, care is of the utmost importance. If you’re concerned that your loved one may not receive the attention and care they require at a large assisted living facility, consider the American Assisted Living Home in Peoria.
Unlike the large assisted living communities you’ll find around Phoenix, the American Assisted Living Home is a luxury house with a limited number of beds. It’s designed to make patients feel at home because it is, in fact, a home.
The American Assisted Living Home is owned and operated by a couple named Sara and Marius. Sara is a registered nurse with a bachelor’s degree in nursing from Arizona State University. She has experience working with elderly patients in skilled nursing homes and assisted living facilities, ann she holds an active, unrestricted nursing license in the state of Arizona.
Sara’s husband, Marius, is a certified caregiver who actively participates in the care process for their patients.
As a full-service assisted living facility, the American Assisted Living Home offers the following services for its residents:
- Assistance with daily living activities (eating, bathing, grooming, dressing, toileting, etc.)
- Assistance with transferring to and from bed, the toilet, wheelchairs, etc.
- Diabetic care including insulin injections and sliding scale therapy
- Hospice care
- Incontinence care
- Laundry service
- Medication management and administration
- Nutritious meals and snacks with special dietary options
In addition to the standard services, assisted living residents at the American Assisted Living Home will enjoy the following amenities:
- Indoor and outdoor common areas
- On-site activities including art, games, exercise programs, music therapy, and pet therapy
- Wheelchair accessible showers
- Visiting beautician
- Visiting physician and nurse practitioner
- Visiting podiatrist